Friday, February 4, 2011

{Friday Favorites}

Happy Friday!!  Usually I LOVE Fridays, I don't have school, and I don't work, but today not so much, I work tonight, and I know it's going to be quite busy, and after what seems like a super long week, dealing with customers tonight isn't my idea of a nice friday night.  But never the less, I'm fortunate to have a job, and more hours means larger paychecks, and those are always helpful ;) 
These are just a few of my favorites, either from today or this week :)

Revlon lipstick in Demure, it's like my natural lip color, but prettier, and I feel glamorous putting in on!;)

My camelbak water bottle, because it results in me drinking a lot more water

My warm and fuzzy slipper/boots from target, my cold toe syndrome is gone! hehe ;)

Pretty thank you cards 


My flowers adorning my desk, picked from my mom's garden =]

*Not Pictured, my love, because he's always my favorite!*

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess