Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{What's in my bag}

Hello!!  So I decided to do a 'what's in my bag' post.  I actually love these kind of posts, I even love the flickr pool of what's in my bag!!!  I think it's so interesting to see what people have in their bags =]


1. My tote bag from target, I got it mainly because it was roomy and lightweight...although I can't decide if it's an ugly bag or a cute one! haha! What do you think?
2. A makeup bag that has bobby pins, hair bands, a small brush and mirror, lip balm, lotion, body spray, Emergen-C, and sometimes makeup.
3. My pretty orange wallet from TJ Maxx
4. The little bag that I keep my camera in from my sissy =]
5. Keys
6. Silly putty, I tend to get bored in class ;)
7. Pencil case with a multitude of pens/pencils, hi-lighters, flash drive, and lip balm
8.My phone(HTC incredible)
9. Ray bans =]
10. iPod classic
11. headache medicine
12. Idea/list/blogging notebook 
13. Daily planner, I LOVE this thing! 
**Not shown, camelbak water bottle, post-it notes, and various snacks**



Hope you enjoyed a little peek into my daily-bag-life!
xoxo,
Jess





4 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff! I have an orange wallet too! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love "What's in my Bag" posts too!! Your post reminded me that I need to go out and get bobby pins badly!!
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "what's in my bag" posts! Your's is so cute and organized. Mine has tons of random stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Haha most days it does have a ton of random stuff! I feel like my bag can be a Mary Poppins bag, because of all the things I carry! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess