Thursday, July 8, 2010

{Inspiring Interiors}

I have been on a total interior design kick lately{well..more than usual}.  And who knows when I'll actually have a place of my own to actually try some of these ideas.. but here are {quite} a few that inspire me =]
I'm loving this townhome, it totally makes me want to move to the city, NOW =]


I love all the shelves, and the fact that this is a two person workspace =]

Great for a small home/apartment, just incorporate the office area into the living room

LOVE this little breakfast nook =]

Can you believe this dark small looking den is the den below?!


I absolutely LOVE this den area, it's so bright and cheery, I've been really into neutral interiors with just small pops of color =]


I also love this little reading nook =]

This space seems to make doing laundry fun! haha

I would love to have a balcony like this to eat breakfast..

{sources, Design*sponge, weheartit, younghouselove}

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word I love that reading nook!! And I love love love the "Work hard and be nice to people" print. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess