Monday, July 12, 2010

{Weekend in photos}

Hello my little blog world =]  So I've decided that I'm not going to blog on the weekends, because when I plan to blog, and then I don't, I feel guilty.  And that way I can just do one big weekend update =]
But carrying on,
 this weekend was a good one =] On friday I went for a walk at the park, with my dad, brother and dog, and then later on I got to hang out with my 3 girls =] We got pho, and then went window shopping =]{well for me at least} 
And saturday I had to work, but it was pretty bearable hehe
Then on sunday I went to church, and then my love came over, and us and my family played volleyball at the park =]

now for the pictures =]
{walk in the park}


{yummy vietnamese food}

{haha, me and my girls, minus one, who was taking the pic}


{very pretty earrings that my sissy bought for me}
{THANK YOU!!}
{taking *SUCH* attractive photos of us getting ready for bed}
{don't you just love my face?! haha!}


{beautiful day sunday}

{volleyball}

{my momma, and daddy}
{taken with a photo app on my phone}

{my love and little brother waaay back there...}

okie dokie time for sleep now!

xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! And you're more than welcome sissy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess