Sunday, September 19, 2010

{bad blogger = good student}

WOW!  It's been quite a while since I wrote anything on here, school is in full swing, and I mostly enjoy it..haha =]  I really can't wait for cooler weather, because with that comes Thanksgiving, and Christmas time, the New Year, and then my birthday! =]  But sooner than that is The Boy and I 2 year anniversary =]  yaay! =]

So because of my busyness, I haven't taken many pictures as of lately{I also tend to forget that my phone has a camera =p}  So I thought I would show you some pictures that I thought were pretty/cute/inspiring =]
Enjoy!
{lovely}

{this photo is reminder of the end of summer}

{little turtle!}

 
{bunny!}

{more like love}

{I would love to have a space with a view like this}

{beautiful!}



{this room is amazing and dreamy}

{one day I will have a view like this, even if only for a few days}

{pretty bow and bun}

xoxo, 
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess