{image via Elsie}
So the wonderful Elsie from A Beautiful Mess posted a blog challenge, to blog 4 simple goals that you want to accomplish by 2011. I love this idea, mostly I like making goals for myself anyways, but sometimes they're too big and I just get discouraged and give up before I begin.
Elsie's guidelines:
1. choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.
2. do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example.... instead of "lose 10 pounds", choose something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". get what i'm saying? positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! they can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! it can be a small or large reward.
5. blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! i'll be doing this too! links back to this post are appreciated.
So here it goes =]
2.
Continue to work on my relationship with my love. Sometimes we get too much in the groove of things to actually do things, even if it's just something simple like bike riding, gym or a coffee date =]
2.
Take more pictures!!! I love photography and yet I don't take many photos, and I have 2 awesome old school film cameras AND a diana, AND an instax, I need to use them!! And I love having pictures to go through =] And of course the reward would be the pictures themselves =]
3.
Give myself more time to be creative! AT LEAST twice a week =] Whether it be knitting, art journaling, etc, just something!! I tend to be on the computer looking at things I would want/make, and don't spend any time making it!
4.
Be more organized!!! I have the tendency to be really organized for a few days and then things get messy again (-_-) it stops now!! And my reward would be a nice and clean place where everything has a proper place =]
I loved this little challenge =]
xoxo,
Jess









No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess