WOW. I never intended to take a break as long as I did. It was crazy. But it totally made me rethink what blogging meant to me. I started off just blogging for myself, and then it turned into this, 'I need to make it big, acquire tons of readers, etc, etc' mindset. I always felt the pressure and guilt if I didn't blog about a certain event or outing, or whatever! I want to blog for my sake, I want to be able to document my life at its current stage, so I'll have the ability to look back.
So I would like to introduce myself once again. My name is Jessica, I go by Jess though, I live in Southern California with my family. I am totally in love with my boyfriend Geoff, {but I'll be referring to him as G.} I'm also a Christian, and I am a continuous work in progress. I'll be using this blog to share my everyday musings. :)
{During this long break, I started up on tumblr . Just for small snapshots and inspiration :) }
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess