Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Well, I fell off the whole blogging wagon once again.  Ha!  But I decided that I want to do something new, and if all other blogging attempts fail, at least I will have every Thursday to reflect on things I am thankful for. =]

1. Having a boyfriend who is my best friend.  Seriously nothing can beat that(except for the the future and having a husband who is my best friend <3)  But I love that I can be my complete weird self, and he loves me in spite of it! ;)


2. Californian winters.  As much as I say I would love to live where it snowed, I have a feeling I would never leave my house.  It was 40* a couple weeks ago and I thought I was going to die while being outside.

3.My awesome and large family.  Spending Christmas with all of them confirmed that they are in fact awesome.

4. Morning snuggles with my cat.  I will probably grow old and be a crazy cat lady, but I don't care. =]

5. My awesome and warm new blanket.  Love it!

6. My job.  As frustrating as it may be to deal with people, I'm thankful that I am fortunate enough to have a job.

7. Aussie deep conditioner.  My hair would be one huge dreadlock if I didn't use it.

8. Winter break.  I don't go back to school until February 27, sweeeeet!

9. Pinterest.  Keeps me entertained for hours. =]

10. My beautiful watch that my love gave me as a Christmas present.  I never thought I was a watch person, now I am ;)

Hope you have a happy Thursday!

xo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess