Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{summer list} {image heavy!}

Despite being busy this summer I still would like to do things, and go places
 =]
Here are some of the top things I would like to do =]

Craft fair! =] I thiiiink my dad's going with me =]



Go bike riding 






Go to the downtown library!
This is one of my most favorite places, EVER!!  I wanted to live here when I was younger!
{Actually I still kind of want to...hehe}







Go on a picnic!







Go the the LA Farmers Market =]
I went once with my dad on a 'date' when I was younger, and I would LOVE to go back!






And go to the beach!! Multiple times! =D







Just one more week of school then summer!!
Can't wait!
=]

What do you want to do this summer?
xoxo,
Jess

6 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi to a fellow classmate & happy camper. :-) It's so nice to meet you!
    All I want to do this Summer is... lay in the sun and doing nothing for at least... 1-2 weeks. :-P Yes, I need DAYS off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by also from RVA summer camp class! love your blog and those bike pictures are lovely. i have been on the hunt for the perfect bike lately!

    nice to meet you, see you in class ;)

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish I wasn't moving to Portand in July! I would have TOTALLY met you at the craft fair! I think a few of my friends will have a booth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. How do you make a button?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh jess! you lady are too cuute!
    yay for summertime - i hope to visit LA someday soonish! :)
    xo.
    jari

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE for you to make me a button! Thank you so much! What do you need from me to make it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess