Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{A-Z}



So this has been going around the blogosphere lately so I thought I'd do it =]
A- My AIR CONDITIONER is hardly ever on...
B- My BEDROOM theme is: still in progress..haha
C- The CAR in the driveway is: there's actually 2, my car as well as my mom's =]
D- My DESK looks: needs to be cleaned >.<
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: usually around 7:30 =p
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair
G- My GARAGE is filled with: Miscellaneous items
H- My HOME is: a pretty relaxing place
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: That I need to clean it
J- My favorite JUICE is: Pineapple
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the fridge =D and oven 
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: The Boy
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Anthropologie's new June catalog =D 
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: mmm..I'm not too sure on this one
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: water, milk, eggs, cheese, fruit, veggies, cold cuts, and many more items
P- My last house PARTY was: a graduation party
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: breakfast for dinner =D
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my bedroom
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: usually herbal essences 
T- My largest TELEVISION is: I don't know about that one..
U- UNDER my bed you will find: an underbed box filled with beads and beading supplies
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: 2 days ago
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: our pine tree
X- I wish I had X-TRA: space in my room, it's tiny!
Y- My YARD is: a nice place to get sun
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: usually around 12

xoxo
Jess

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh I love this survey!!!

    oh and for the lettering on my journals I mostly use alpha letters I bought at a store. Some I trace fom other letters and just cut out from there. (I hope that made sense)

    :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!! I need to make a post like this, thank for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess