Tuesday, June 1, 2010

update!

Oh my goodness!! I have meant to blog ALL last week...and as you see that didn't happen!  One thing that has taken up my life currently is school! >.< It is soooo hard for me to stay focused knowing that my summer is almost here!
And speaking of summer, mine is going to be a busy one!  I'll be teaching swim lessons, tutoring, and working at In-n-Out!  As well co-planning a bridal shower, and helping plan a wedding!! 
And I couldn't be happier!
  
This past week or so I have:

Picked berries with my little brother in my backyard

yum!


Enjoyed the fact that there was NO traffic on the way to school =]


Went to Disneyland with my family, and The Boy.  {I loved feeling like a kid there! :)}




Made carmel apples and homemade potatoe chips =]




Besides that I had lunch with my sissy!  But I was too hungry to take pictures! haha! 

Okie dokie it's bed time for me, I have a french exam tomorrow! 
And I promise to actually blog more often!

xoxo, Jess

Oh! and I enrolled in the RVA summer camp class--->
SO EXCITED!! 
=]



2 comments:

  1. those caramel apples look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, those apples look yummy!! Thanks for visiting my blog! from the Tell Your Story class! I definelty think you should buy some washi tape!! It is AMAZING!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess