Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1}

So I have decided to do a blog challenge.  Why you may ask?  Because as of lately I have no clue what to blog about. AT. ALL. On the days I have school, I also tutor, so those days are pretty long, and then it seems on the days that I don't have school, I play catch-up all day, and at times work at In-n-Out.  After that is all said and done, I want to blog, but I don't know what to blog about!  And that is where the 30 day challenge comes in.  {from the cheerful Ms. Katie}
Another thing that you might notice is a tad simpler blog design, as well as....A NEW BLOG NAME!! =]  I will explain that one tomorrow =]

{Day 1: Introduction, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts.}

My name is Jessica Marie, and I'm a 19 year old college student in Southern California.  I have lived here my entire life, and although I love it here, I would LOVE to move to the east coast, not for forever, but for a bit, for a change in scenery. =]  I'm so lucky to have an awesome boyfriend, and family{that includes you sissy's!!}.  I love coffee, summer, christmas, and I may or may not be addicted to weheartit and photobooth for mac. ;)  

I may not be satisfied with this picture...but it's the most recent one of myself.  This was right after I got my hair done with my sis. =]

And last but not least 15 facts.

one. I have a sweet tooth.  And not in a small way, a MAJOR way. I can go all day without eating real food, as long as I had something sweet.  It's a problem =p
two. I sometimes talk to my cat, while I'm doing things in my room.
three. I would love to learn how to surf. Once I saw blue crush when I was 11 I was hooked. 
four. I am enormously afraid of sharks. The main reason I haven't accomplished #3.
five. I'm a swimmer. I always have been.  As strange as it sounds when I'm in a pool, it almost feels like home.
six. I HATE seafood, the smell/taste, everything. Plus I'm allergic to shrimp.  When I was younger my mom told me it was because it was like eating my relatives. {because she said I'm part fish, ha-ha}
seven. I would love to do a million things as a career, but I've realized that I should probably stick for one at the moment, especially if I want to be able to pay off school. 
eight. I'm a bookworm, and I love it!  At least it makes it easier to read for school ;)
nine. I'm so incredibly clumsy.  Going back to the part fish theory of my parents, when I'm near water I'm quite agile, I have never slipped, tripped, or fallen near water, but as soon as I'm on "land" I'm like a 1 year old learning to walk.{I've learned to just laugh it off ;)}
ten. I love photography, and at a time I wanted to go to art school for it.  Now I just enjoy it.
eleven. One of my goals in life is to go to culinary school, I love cooking and baking!
twelve. Raw meat disgusts me. Seriously, I'll gag, it's not pretty.  Being forced to eat sushi would be my own personal hell.
thirteen. I always have to have my cell phone on me.  I almost feel naked without it. {I blame my generation ;)}
fourteen. I believe, if faced with the challenge, I could eat my weight in ice cream =]
fifteen. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, and I wouldn't have it any other way. &hearts

xoxo,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that pic of you but then again I love all pics of you! =D I seriously have yet to find a "bad" pic of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess