Saturday, October 16, 2010

{30 Day Blog Challenge Day 3}

Ok, so I already skipped one day of blogging, but in my defense I had a pretty busy day yesterday.  In the morning I rushed to get ready for class, drove ALL the way to school, waited in front of class, only to have a woman from administration come and put a sign in sheet on the door, saying class was canceled.  There was definitely some mixed feelings.  I liked that I didn't have class for 4 hours, but I hated that I drove all the way to school, used gas, just to drive right back home.  My remedy for that?  Baking =]  So that's what I did, I baked soft pretzels{and yes from scratch} they were pretty good if I do say so myself =]  
After baking, I met up with one of my sissy's to have lunch at Ikea =] Then had another gym date with the boy.  After the gym The Boy and I went back to my house and did homework together =]

Now on to day three!

{Day 3, your first love}

HA! this one did not cause any thinking over whatsoever =]
My first love would be my love, The Boy.  
This boy can make me laugh while I still have tears in my eyes, knows exactly how to push my buttons, and how to comfort me.  He loves ketchup on everything! {well almost} he can be the biggest goofball, but sometimes the most serious individual.  He's so patient with my goofy, clumsy, dorky, and at times, difficult self.  He has taught me what a real relationship can be like, and how it's not always a walk in the park.  He pushes me, and supports me with what I want to do. I can go on and on and on, but I'm gonna go easy on my sissy's that are reading this. =p  And basically he's my best friend, I know that he'll always be there through thick and thin, because he's already has been there.
I love you babe. ♥
{he's going to hate me for posting this pic, because he's not too fond of it, but I love it! ♥ I think he looks so handsome in it ;)}

1 comment:

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess