Thursday, October 14, 2010

{Blogger Challenge Day 2}

I'm really liking this challenge, it's forcing me to blog!  haha!  So today was pretty uneventful, went to school, had a gym date with The Boy, and then went to tutor =]
Funny story{this may not be that funny, because I told The Boy this story, and he gave me a blank stare...}, the 8th grade boy I tutor is so hilarious sometimes!!  Today while helping him with his math homework he suddenly proclaims that he hates America, and wants to move to Canada.  First I give him a bewildered look and then I asked him how does that solve his issue of not doing math, and his response?  Because they have good maple syrup!!  It was a major face-palm, and for the entire tutoring session he was not able to get his mind off maple syrup!

Buuuut, onwards to the blog challenge of the day =]

{Day 2, Meaning Behind Your Blog Name}

So very few of you may have noticed, but I changed my blog name.  I had 'Sunshine Kisses' Before, and I never really liked it, I wanted to create a blog, and that was the first thing that came to mind.  But my current blog name is a bit more fitting, and as one of my sissy's said, I have a 'sunny personality' =] {also we have a inside joke of photosynthesis, and that fact that I wish I was able to perform so ;)} So I pondered upon that and wa-la!  My new blog name =]  
And because every blog is better with a picture, I included an extra cute one =]

{weheartit}

Happy Fall by the way!!

xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess