Thursday, November 25, 2010

{Happy Thanksgiving}


Happy thanksgiving all!  Today is going to be filled with a ton of cooking for me, I'm quite excited for dinner later!
I wanted to take this time to reflect on things I'm thankful for, and I decided to list a few of them. =]

1. My amazing Boyfriend, I love that boy, and I'm so so so thankful that he's in my life.  Many, many times I wonder what I would do without him. ♥

2. My equally, but differently, amazing family, there's always some hardships and differences, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.  

3. My second family, The Boy's family, I'm very grateful for them, and how they have included me in their lives as a second daughter/sister.  

4. My sissys, I love them.  A year ago I didn't imagine that I would have a close relationship like this with them, I'm thankful that I do.

5. My health, a roof under my head, a job, my education, many of the small things that I may take for granted. 

I could go on and on for things I'm thankful for, but I'm leaving that to my art journal ;)
I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess