Saturday, November 27, 2010

{Christmas Wish-list}

I love creating lists, to-do lists, what to eat lists, but my favorite is wish lists =]
Now I am not expecting anything for Christmas, but it's still fun to make lists =]

**note: all images and their respective links can be found on my pinterest ;)**

1. The Frankie 2011 Daily Planner
This is such a cute planner!  I ALWAYS get bored of my planners mid-year, and I don't think I would get tired of this one with it's variety.

2. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5K Camera.
I would LOVE this, it is definitely on my must buy list for the up and coming year.

3. An Apple iPad.
Because I'm a technology geek, and this is just flat out cool.

4. A Louis Vuitton neverfull GM bag, and the Damier Azul Zippy wallet.
Because these are timeless and classy.

5. A Fuiji Film Instax Wide camera

6. A super cozy sweater, because I don't own any at the moment.
This one is from H&M

7. This cute and random keychain, because I'm easily amused.

8. Washi tape, I love art journaling, and making mini books, and this is a necessity ;)

9. Yarn. Because I don't have enough 

10. This lovely apron from Anthropologie.

11. The lipstick queen set.  So pretty!

*sigh* now I just need to come into a large sum of money! ;)

xoxo,
Jess













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess