Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{Happy December 1st!}

Or more aptly titled, "I have a ton of school work to do, so instead I procrastinate and blog"
Yeah it's not too fun having school piled up.  
Things I have to do by friday:
Write an essay
Finish my book project
Take an in-class essay
Finish 2 quizzes online
Turn in my weekly assignment for sociology as well as post on the discussion board
Study for a test
And by next week:
Study for my sociology final
Try to prepare myself for my in class essay for my final.

=[

Not happy about this.

So here are some lovely Christmas themed pictures to look at while I'm being grumpy about school.


{so.many.lights.}

{I wish it would snow where I lived}

{classic}



{this looks exactly like my kitty!}


{all images via pinterest&weheartit}

1 comment:

  1. Prettty! I LOVE the chair and pillows on the porch with the snow. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess