Monday, December 6, 2010

{Wishlist part II}

Hello again!  Welcome to my christmas wishlist part II.  I've realized these wishlists aren't list of things that I hope someone will buy me, more of what I will eventually (one day...maybe?) buy myself.
Maybe these lists will serve as a gift guide to you that don't know what to get someone in particular. =]
Onwards...
Part II

1. This stitch-able tote, from a collaboration of Sublime Stitching and Elsie Flannigan of A Beautiful Mess.
$16.50




2. This palette from Sephora
$30

or perhaps this one 
$30

{the great thing about both of these palettes is that they individually come apart for travel friendly smaller color coordinated palettes. }

3.  The Frankie Daily Planner.
Yes.  I did in fact have this on my last list, because I would LOVE to have this, I'm currently trying to cut corners in the finance area so I can call this my own, I just hope that when I do have the means of buying it that it's not sold out everywhere..

xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. I would love that Frankie Planner and the Elsie stitched tote toooo. :) Love your lists. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess