Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{two thousand ten}

Happy new year!!! I realize this greeting is a little late, but the past few days were my catch-up days because last week was a doozy!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  My new years eve was very low-key, me and The Boy played scrabble, and then we decided to go to the movies to see "Tangled" it was adorable and so funny!  And now I want a cute chameleon ;)  After the movie we went back home and rang in the new year with my parents =]  
Sometime tomorrow I'm planning on posting my goals for the new and up and coming year, but I'm currently still working on them. =]

I decided to to do a re-cap of sorts of 2010.  This was a good year, I learned and grew a lot(hopefully).  These are a few of my favorite pics ♥

























xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Good times!! And more to come in our future. =)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess