Friday, January 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This is soooooo late, but it's 11:40, so technically it's still thursday here in Southern California!

{summer}


1. My new curtains that my lovely mother sewed for me.  They're so pretty, and yellow!  They remind me of sunshine.

2. The fact that for the past few days it's been in the 80's.  It's like summer in winter!

3. My planner.  It keeps me and my list making ways sane.

4. The internet.  'Fo reals.  It's amazing how you can google something and instantly have an answer.

5. Going on hikes with G.  So much fun!  Can't wait to go on another one.

6. Girl time with my sissy.  Always very much needed! =p

7. The awesome support system I have.  It's so amazing to have people to encourage me, and to help me keep going even if I don't want to.

8. Starbucks gift cards.  Because than I don't feel guilty getting that $4 cup of coffee!

9. Cheeseburgers, animal style.  And the fact that I can get a free one every time I work.

10. Mascara.  It makes me look alive, and not have, as G so affectionately tells me, "beetle eyes" -__-

2 comments:

  1. I have been loving our Cali weather as well! I am a little concerned about the lack of rain... until I feel that glorious sun on my face!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! Usually February proves to be a rainy month, so hopefully we will catch up on the much needed rain!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess