Sunday, May 23, 2010

things I love sunday =]






Hello!!! Yes, it's been a while since I've blogged...that's always been the case lately =/ 
blech!!
Buuut thought I would do a "things I love sunday" post, and just a weekly update post a bit later on =]

1. This camera!!
{the boy calls it an igloo}

So i can take pretty awesome pics of my love =]



2. Cute casual summer dresses =]
{my favorite...i miiiight just have to get this ;)}


3. These peas in a pod S&P shakers, so cute!!

4. This kitchen! =] I love the colors...although instead of the white espresso machine and mixer, I would have yellow, especially since I know that yellow is available for both of those brands ;)


5. This panda, cell phone holder thingie..so cute! haha


xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess