Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend re-cap =]

This weekend was a good one =]  Did I do homework? nooope =b haha
Buut now that's all I was doing yesterday as well as today =b
 the price I have to pay.  Haha

Friday: In the early afternoon I tutored, and then later on The Boy and I went out to eat with a couple friends for The Boy's birthday =]
We went to elephant bar, it was pretty good =]
and of course I had to have dessert ;)
I kinda forgot to take a pic of my dinner as well as the before shot of the ice cream..lol but it was good! =D

Saturday: I went to The Boy, and my Sissy's parents house for a birthday lunch for both of them =]
SOOO GOOD! 
And I'm not ashamed to say that I had 2 pieces of cake{haha!}
OH! And they have the cutest dogs!! 

Skaboo:
haha that cone thing is just too funny! =]


Alpo:
he's such a cutie..haha

haha they decided to play dog-pile with The Boy =]
haha
{he's not gonna like that I'm putting this pic up..haha}

Sunday: It was The Boy and Sissy's birthday!! =D
We went to church and then The Boy and my family went to my little cousins 2nd birthday party =]
Birthday boys =]
{aren't they handsome?} ;)

Ok...back to homework...after this week only 3 more weeks of school!!! then I'm DONE!! can't wait! =D

xoxo,
Jess




1 comment:

  1. SKABOO IS A CONEHEAD~!!!! LMAO!
    LOVE THE POST!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess