Monday, May 24, 2010

last week..

I'm back! And blogging two days in a row!! haha, mostly because I'm procrastinating...
buuut that is besides the point =]

So this is just a mini recap of last week:


Starting with the cards I made my sissy! it's a bit hard to see though..


And the card I made for my love =]
I'm so proud of my little cards, hehe
=]


And then on thursday I spent a good part of the day at The Boys parents house, where I hung out with my sissy! =D I helped cook some fantastic spaghetti =]

yum!

Hung out with skaboo!


Did some homework...






{at least attempted to..}

while the boy was looking up random videos on youtube, per usual ;)


And then on friday me and The Boy celebrated another month of being together ;)

so we went to alcapulco 
=]
so good!!

okie dokie time to try and do some homework =]

xoxo, 
Jess

2 comments:

  1. That looks so awesome!! It looks like you had a blast! =D Also glad I was a part of it. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess