Oh my goodness!!! I've been SUCH a bad blogger =[
I'm sorry =[ School has just been quite crazy, plus working two jobs! By the time I get home I just want to knock out..
It seems like school will never end! I have around a month left of school, then I'm free!!
haha
Buut this is going to be a slightly long post..so let's get started!
I got a Diana camera!!!
I'm sooo excited to start using it!
{haha I just need to get film =p}
=]
I'm also waiting for my Instax{!!} camera to come in the mail, and my new phone!
{they both should come friday too!}
As for a mini update, as I said school has been crazy, it's driving me nuts!!
This weekend was pretty awesome though, because usually I work saturday nights, but I got this saturday off, so I was able to go to my little sisters last softball game =D
{my new red toms!}
Oh!! and before I forget I have a twitter now{haha i'm a little late on the bandwagon..}
okie dokie, well it is off to do some more school work =p
xoxo,
Jess




AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!