Soooo...I have totally and epically failed my little blog, first I got sick, then things just got 1,000,000% busier for me, but I am well and not sick =]
Now, on to my next topic =] Weddings! haha, now I'm not getting married anytime soon, AT ALL, it will at LEAST be a few years before that happens, but my sissy's wedding is coming up, and we are smack dab in the middle of 'wedding season' so I thought I would share some images and ideas that I LOVE!
I would absolutely love to have a backyard reception, it's not super formal, and it's more like a party, which is what a wedding is supposed to be right? ;)
And In-n-out sounds like the perfect meal for said reception...maybe I'll get a discount because I'm an employee? =]
The desert and drink station is awesome...although perhaps the reason it appeals to me is my large sweet tooth =]

As for floral decoration, I love mason jars, LOVE them. I like the top photo with a collection of jars with flowers and tealights, perfect centerpieces =]
Love these bouquets =] I really like the peonies, and the pink and yellow combination =]
{all images via oncewed}
xoxo,
Jess










LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete