Wow! Last week just flew by me!
These are just a few of my current favorite things =]
~*~
I love 'what's in my bag' pictures, LOVE them, I find something oddly inspiring about them..
Vintage glass jars plus a vintage coke crate...*swoon* I'm such a sucker for pretty jars =]
true =]
This stationary set is adorable...and there's a small store at the mall that I go with my sissy's that sells this same exact set...dangerous.. ;)
This is beautiful and amazing
I love this.
gives a whole new meaning to 'beach picnic'. Totally would love to try this one day...
awesome!
such a pretty ring set, it hits my style right on, and for $24 you cant really go wrong.
And of course my all time favorite, my Boy.
♥










No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess