Thursday, August 12, 2010

{wish-list wednesday}

I love making lists, especially wish lists.  And they actually help see what I really want or what I just wanted at the moment =]  So this is my current wish-list =]  It's a little late...but it's still wednesday where I'm at! =]

1. A new iPod, I've had my current one for almost 5 years...so it's pretty dead..
and I love this color =]

2. Washi tape! I need some..my art journal looks lonely without it ;)


3. This awesome bag...the hippie in me LOVES this.


4. This bag is pretty awesome as well, it's hand dyed to replicate images from the Hubble telescope, but at $150 it's just nice to admire.


5. Vintage stamps from here =]


6. This pretty ring =]


7. This bike...*sigh* sadly at $900 it's not even possible....but it would look great with...


8. ...this bike basket =]


9. While wearing these sandals...

9. with this outfit. =] {minus the hat, I'm totally not a hat person...especially not that kind of hat.}





xoxo,
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess