Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{20 before 21}

Last year I started doing a list of accomplishments that I wanted to do within the year starting on my birthday, this year is no different, so here is the '20 before 21' list for my birthday!



♥ Get a tattoo

♥ Make at least one handmade thing for each family member for Christmas

♥ Do super well in school

♥ Buy a {good} camera

♥ Take plenty of photos

♥ Become more independent

♥ Read at least 100 books that aren't related to schoolwork

♥ Start a 365 photo series, post every single one on flickr

♥ Learn how to crochet amigurumi

♥ Take a photography class

♥ Get out of debt-no matter how small the amount

♥ Consistently use my vintage film SLR's, my diana, and my instax cameras

♥ Transfer to APU

♥ Be more involved with my church

♥ Get another job to replace In-n-Out, one that I might possibly enjoy

♥ Take a ceramics class

♥ Learn to sew

♥ Write and send handwritten letters to ones I love

♥ Attend a craft fair

♥ Be sure to appreciate the smaller things in life

I'm excited for this year!!  Let's see how far I get! 

xoxo,
Jess

3 comments:

  1. I love your idea of using your film cameras more! That's on my list for this year as well :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for these lists! I have one too!
    -Allison Kaye
    http://www.craftedlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will LOVE ceramics! I've been doing it for a few years and it's one of my favorite things!

    www.markandjamiewalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess