Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Wishlist Wednesday-Birthday Edition}

Welcome to wishlist wednesday, birthday edition!  Now you may wonder why the birthday edition is any different, it's not, I just have a small excuse now! ;)

Also I have a new obsession, Modcloth!  Oh my goodness, it's cuteness overload, I LOVE it!!

Camelbak water bottle, because it's cool and will {hopefully} help me with my goal of drinking more water.

Fingerstashe, because who doesn't want an awesome mustache?!


An awesome postcard set about love, I would love to hang all of these on my empty wall space
 

Heart shaped headphone splitters, because it's so cute!  And me and the boy are always trying to share headphones after I lost my un-cute splitters



A little 'wallet' to help me be more organized about my budget and saving {also one of my goals!}


Pretty sunnies, if it weren't for the logo, I would think they look slightly vintage!




An awesome typewriter like this so I can write awesome letters


etsy

Nook color, because I'm a bookworm, and with this I can be a cool geeky bookworm! ;)


The cutest puppy ever!!  Do I even need a reason?!  A girl can dream...




have a wonderful day!! 
Be back tomorrow with my '20 before 21' list!

xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess!

    I am totally loving your birthday wishlist - I hope you get all you ask for! **Side note - I own the Fingerstache. Best. Buy. Ever.**

    Happy early birthday : )

    XOXO,
    Emily @ModCloth
    http://twitter.com/#!/ModClothBuzz

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess