Saturday, January 16, 2010

10 things I love sunday ♥

HAPPY SUNDAY! So i thought i would try and do a '10 things i love sunday' post every sunday, hopefully i can keep it up! =]
So for this week the things I ♥ :


1. youtube. yes, youtube, thank you for teaching me how to knit, you're too kind, really



2. My new yellow yarn, you're so soft and colorful, thank you




3. my dear mac, thank you, you make things quite simple.


4. The best little 'pick-me-up' before heading off to work.


5. little fox, you're adorable, you and you're ears make me smile


6. Balloon pictures, they remind me of summer for some reason or another...






7. Simple and pretty tattoos







8. Can NOT wait to buy this camera, soon..


9. This beautiful dress, such a pretty color


10. Gold toms, good cause+ great looks=perfect shoe



Well until tomorrow, have a wonderful sunday =]

xoxo,
jess

sources, weheartit, google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess