Wow it's been pouring ALL day so far!
I love the rain, but not when I don't have any rainboots =/
I would love to get myself some of these:
{google images}
But today's been a good day so far =] Had a nice breakfast with some good coffee=]
{speaking of coffee i would love to have this mug from here}
or this one:
They both are so cute, would be so nice to have a nice cup of coffee or tea with one of these =]
After bumming it around for a bit at home I went to lunch and got my hair cut with my "sister" {the boy's sister}
=]
We got some very very good mexican food =]
yum!
and then we headed over to get my hair cut! {it was all her treat as a late birthday gift :)}
Sooo happy with it! and I definitely needed a haircut too, my hair is so long/thick that I was getting headaches lately =/
but problem solved!
well that's it for now =]
the boy is going to come over soon, and then we might head out to dinner with a couple of friends
♥ xoxo,
jess





I love your hair!! :D
ReplyDeletethank you!
ReplyDeleteyou're so kind =]