Ok well internet, i don't know if you know, but I'm a total Apple person{as in the company, but i guess the fruit too =D }
But internet, I have been very tempted to buy an Amazon kindle, because i love the idea of being able to cary a ton of books with you on one small device. Well internet guess what!? they made the iPad:
{via apple}
I believe I am going to get this, hopefully this year =]
ok enough with my silly, excited post =]
xoxo,
jess

I never thought I was a e-book person but I found out you can get a kindle app on the iPhone or iPod touch and read kindle books with it. Since you are a confessed apple junkie (as I am) I'm assuming you might have one of these two devices? (I had both at one point)
ReplyDeletekelsey
I do have the iTouch, and the more I think about it, the more I'm slightly disappointed about the iPad, at least this first generation =l
ReplyDeleteI'm still considering a Kindle, but who knows ;)