Oh my! Where has this week gone?! I keep "meaning" to blog, but by the time I actually have a chance to sit down and do it, I'm exhausted!
Well first of all i came across these photos on weheartit
{I happen to love that site, so many inspiring pictures!}
~*~
{all via weheartit}
I absolutely love all of these pictures, they all have such a nice dreamy, summery vibe that I am totally loving right now =]
~*~
Another thing about me, is that I LOVE animals, especially baby animals! =]
I have such a soft spot for them, and I totally blame{and thank of course!} my grandmother for that ;)
~*~
{this little kitty looks exactly like {one} of my lil ones at home!}
{oh! those huge eyes! and that nose! so cute!}
~*~
As for an update, since last thursday has been so busy!
Thursday: it was my and the boy's anniversary ♥
so we celebrated with a couple of friends over dinner. Nice and simple, I loved it =]
{a picture of us =], alas an old one, but nevertheless}
Friday: It was actually a relaxing day =] so i spent the time reading and knitting =]
{i totally recommend this book!}
{my current work in progress, a computer sleeve =]}
Saturday: I worked, 'nuff said!
Sunday: Went to church, hung out with some friends, spent time with family, it was great =]
Monday-Wednesday: Oh =/ these days were all muddled together with errands, cleaning, and trying to figure out my classes for this up and coming semester.
Thursday: I baked these fab. popovers {recipe found here}
They were actually pretty easy to make, as well as delicious!
After that i went for a small starbucks run right before work, and then I well, worked!
Friday: Today was spent waking up with a headache {no fun}, and then checking to make sure all of my classes are open{also no fun, how i hate the anxiety of that!}
And then the wonderful boy came over, we went to run a couple of errands together, and then did starbucks/barnes and nobel =]
And then for dinner we went out with a couple of friends =]
~*~
So i would say all in all it wasn't a bad week =]
And I apologize about the poor quality in my photos =[
I currently have to result in my phone to take pictures.
One day hopefully this:
But alas, a budget for a college student isn't very forgiving{if you would like to donate i would be more than happy! ha-ha, I'm joking =] }
okie dokie, I think will end this quite long post!
xoxo,
jess











No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess