Well first things first, sorry for such the late post! Me and the boy went to church, and then we had breakfast/lunch at IHOP{so good!} and then just came home to my house to spend time with the family, which I really truly love =]
So without further delay, Sunday Favorites =D
1. My boy, and bestest friend, thank you so much for letting me snuggle next to you while watching movies on my computer. And just always being there for me ♥
{this past sept. @ the LA county fair}
2. This starbucks cup, it's so pretty
{I have a thing for pretty cups, as I got the brown one from here}
{via starbucks}
3.This dress, sooo pretty, in such a laid back, beachy vibe =] I have a slight hippie, sense of style and this dress fits it to a T! Although I'm not willing to pay $215 for it, although I wish I did have the money for it.{but I also wish I had the good looks/fit physique the the model too..haha}
5. This bag. *drool* haha I'm a major purse girl, and this bag is amazing, and i MIIIIGHT have the opportunity to get{a.k.a buy one at like 7-10% of the actual price!}
{I also just happen to love her style in this pic too}
{givenchy nightingale, black in large!}
{photo from google}
okie dokie lovely internet =]
Time for me to sleep
Have a happy monday!
xoxo,
Jess





No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess