Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Current Obsessions

Why is it that some weeks seem to go by so fast, yet others{like this week} tend to draaaaaag on?  And on top of that I've been having a crazy amount of homework =p And I can be such a procrastinator!! 
Haha. buuut anyways:)
So I've been obsessing over a few things lately, haha.  Some things I've posted about before, while others, I don't think I have =]

1. so first things first, I've been totally completely obsessed with bunnies!  I was even able to convince my dad to agree that I would possibly be able to get one, but unfortunately my mom vetoed that bill. {Haha}
{look at those little ears!}



{ugh! this one is adorable!}



{so small}
{can you tell that i'm obsessed? I think The Boy is a tad tired of hearing me talk about bunnies, as well as me showing him a ton of pics..haha}

2. Teacups.  I'm not too sure why, but spring reminds me of tea, which of course reminds me of teacups, and these are so pretty!






{I have a feeling that I'm going to buy these very soon...haha they would also work great for my nightstand/desk}
{via starbucks}

3. Brown/tan cross body bags.  I need one for summer...


bags!


Items in this set:
The Alexa, $1,150

{now of course I wouldn't be able to afford the Mulburry one, or even the Marc Jacobs one, but the ASOS one is looking pretty good right now :)}

4. Girlie summery tops
{I have the shopping bug at the moment =/}






{all via piperlime.com}

5. And lastly, but most definitely not least, this guy right here ;) I think he's pretty rad =D



xoxo,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh!! i LOVED THIS LIST. yess. everything was a hit! the bunnies! those small ones! i want one so bad! i want a fenced in yard and i want to sit and drink tea from those fancy starbucks cups (so perfect) and watch my bunny hop around while wearing one of those beautiful summer tops. ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnnies are so sweet! My mother-in-law almost bought a real one at a garage sale once...it was that tempting :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess