Monday, March 22, 2010

save vs. splurge

So I've been wanting  neutral colored bedding for quite a while now, and at first i wanted white, but I realized that white would be too severe in my room so I decided on a cream color. 
And I found a BEAUTIFUL set from Anthropologie:


I think it has just the right amount of texture, but is still such a neutral color that it doesn't overwhelm...
BUT I do not have $250 to spend on bedding, regardless on how pretty it may be.
So I searched around and found one on West Elm, pretty much the same concept, just a toned down version:


What do you think?
I'm leaning on the one from West elm, especially because it's on sale right now...lol

**{note to The Boy I know what you're going to say, and yes i really do need it ;)}

2 comments:

  1. These make me want to take a nice long nap :) Lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous!!!! Omg, I so want them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess