Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wish lists...

I love making lists, especially wish lists.  Mainly it makes me see what I really want, and what I just liked at the moment.  So if you get tired of reading a bunch of lists all the time, sorry!  Haha, but until i get a better camera to document my days, lists it is!

So with that, my current wish list: 
;)

1. Toms shoes, in red and black.  I love the shoes as well as the cause ;)




2. Nintendo dsi.  Because I'm a total gadget geek haha, and because i love all the little games =]



3. A new camera, this I really really want. *sigh*
;)


{so currently saving for this exact camera.}

4. Cool headphones=]


{via urban outfitters}


5. An external hard drive =] because it's always better to be safe than sorry =]





*{I will most likely buy the shoes this weekend, I'm not going to lie >.<*} hehe ;)

xoxo 
Jess


3 comments:

  1. i love toms! and i'm saving up for a new camera, too. love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the always friendly comments!
    your blog is sooooo super cool!
    i really like the photos you put up.

    xoxo
    richelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. tinypaperheart-I just bought them yesterday, and i'm now waiting for them! and thank you!

    Richelle-thank you! and i like your blog too! And the photos are from weheartit =]

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess