This week has been quite blah for me, i'm ready for the weekend so i can sleep in and not even have to think of school/homework{hopefully!}
So with that my wish list for the week :)
1. Frozen hot chocolate.
I don't know why or how, but i have a huge craving for it, and the best part is, i never had it!
2. Summer. 'Nuff said.
I'm tired of cold, and a lack of sun.
I need heat!
3. These shoes. I am in love with them. Too bad that I can't find them anywhere!
{via oncewed}
4. These lil guys!
5. To see this at least once in my lifetime
6. A space just as pretty as these one day.
7. A drink station like this would be so awesome. :)
8. This ♥
{2008}
okie dokie have a happy wednesday/thursday!
xoxo,
Jess













that frozen hot chocolate looks/sounds amazing. frozen hot chocolate?! and those shoes with the hearts...i would love some please. and is that you and your bf? so fun.!
ReplyDeleteOh i know, it's such a contradiction right? haha
ReplyDeleteAnd yes i love those shoes...still contemplating on purchasing them ;)
Yes that's us, being weirdo's with photo-booth =]
♥
You find the sweetest images!
ReplyDelete