Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Things i love...Tuesday?

well sunday favorites is now tuesday favorites...at least for this week =p
These past few days have interesting to say the least, but thank you for your kind thoughts =]

So here they are =]

1. this illustration is pretty awesome, i love turtles =]

3. I have a thing for vespas, not for people that ride them, just for myself =D
 hehe and this one is so girlie and cute :)


and these are a couple of my favorites too,



and



3. oh these little animals!  As I was telling The Boy recently, it's a good thing that animals don't actually sell products, because I would be sold beyond belief :)

way too cute!

look at those ears! aww

this lil guy wants to blog too ;) reminds me of my black kitty when he was a kitten{i love how you can't see his nose or mouth, just his huge eyes}

adorable. just adorable.


4. These cupcakes.  They're amazing, one of my very close friends would love this!
I really want to try and see if i can make these.


5. Mint green, my current color obsession! 

for nails:




fantastically retro cars:



{i love this truck}



and teacups and cameras :)





6. Bunnies.  I just love them ♥





7. Pretty bikes







okie dokie interwebs, it's time for me to do homework =p
{well in all actuality I'm probably going to take a cat nap first}


xoxo, 
Jess

{all images are from weheartit unless otherwise noted}




1 comment:

  1. OHMYGOD those little animals are soooo cute, especially the bunnies!!! Love them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess