Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anthropologie, you kill me...

..and my bank account!!
Oh if only i had a limitless shopping spree there...because I'm loving their spring collection!

Let's start off with the clothes ;)

love this top, so spring-y

I love the classic cut of this dress...
it would look great with this belt =]


this dress..

And these shoes!! so pretty!


And then their 'home' section...it is such a good thing I don't have my own apartment, because I would be in debt!

Cheery bowls


Lovely apron, it may be just me, but I think cooking is much more fun with a pretty apron ;)


As well as pretty measuring spoons and cups =]








Amazing bed! It's not too overwhelming, so it would work for a variety of rooms =]
These chairs!! I love how unique they look. 





And this phone is pretty awesome =]



And this planter:


ok, ok enough! haha
*sigh* i think they only things i would be able to afford are the measuring spoons/cups, the apron, or the bowls..haha

{all images via anthropologie}

xoxo,
Jess



3 comments:

  1. I loooove Anthro. So many cute house things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my favorite!! Those seashell measuring spoons are so so cute!

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess