So Rachel over at her blog posted this up a few days ago, and since I have midterms this week, I know I'll probably suck at posting =p
But anyways, happy monday!!
1. When do you feel happiest?
-When I'm with my love, and my family and sissys=]
-When I finished a great swim workout{haven't done that in a while >.<}
-eating ice cream ;)
2. How do you take care of yourself?
well I really don't do anything that's harmful to my body, like drink or smoke, and I used to always be very active {NEED TO START THAT AGAIN!!!!}, and besides ice cream, and the occasional junk food, I eat relatively healthy too =]
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
For me it depends, sometimes I need to be motivated externally, and other times, it doesn't matter how much people push me, it needs to be up to me to be motivated. =]
4. What do you do for fun?
-read
-knit
-shop{haha!}
-go out with The Boy ♥
and most likely a lot more, but I can't seem to think of them! haha
5. What intimidates you?
Making phone calls to companies/people I don't know.
6. What is something you're proud of?
My love and I =]
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.
have really traveled. would love to one day...
8. Favorite vacation spot.
I cannot honestly answer, because I never have been on a vacation =/ hopefully one day I'll have a favorite vacation spot =]
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
9.5 =] it would have been a 10 if I didn't have to study for my french midterm!
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.
That I was adopted=]
xoxo,
Jess

thanks for visiting my blog. I hope my shop tempts you a little more to make a fun vintage purchase..ha. Love the photo you chose. No traveling or vacations?! Where do u plan to go to first?
ReplyDeleteTwila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
www.twilasvintageclothing.com