Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday blues...

So today has been a sucky day =[  
So I decided to post pics that made me smile =]

enjoy=]



{so cute!}



{lol that lil tongue}

{sis, I can see us dressing our future kids up like this..haha}


{I would love to have this kind of view...even if it's a short time}

xoxo,
Jess

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those photos are adorable! I'm saving this page for when I need to just smile too.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Sissy, I hope you have a better day today!! At leasts is not a manic monday. ;) Praying for your tummy and that you'll have a better day. :D AND HEC YES!! I will SO put my kids in that suit!!!


    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hair dryer picture! how sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too, it's so colorful! =]

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess