I love romance movies, not too much of the "so over the top you're kinda uncomfortable sitting there watching all that go on" kinda thing, haha. But more of the funny but adorable, warm fuzzy "awww that was so cute" kinda thing. Now I didn't always like them, there was a point where I hated those movies, because I was always worried that I would never have those "aww moments". And I hated the movie characters that did
{haha I'm just a bit odd}
And I had this friend, I had a HUGE crush on him. And he had no clue, and he was always saying to me that he only likes "real" mexican girls, and then proceeding that I was always called the "white washed" mexican. So he pretty much shattered my hopes of an "us". And one day at our youth group he was such a grump to me, and I had no clue why! So I decided to ignore him, because we were just friends, and I didn't want to put up with him being so grumpy{hehe}.
And then I went home, and that was that. Or so I thought. I get this phone call, and I know it's his number, so I answer, and it was my him, calling to apologize for basically being a lil butt. And in a nut shell he told me the reason that he was pushing me away was because he heard that I was "with" this guy{such young drama!} and he was upset, and I questioned him about the reason, and no lie, it took this boy at LEAST 5 minutes to tell me the reason he was upset was that he liked me.
haha, but it was more in the words of "well I'm kinda interested in you" HAHA
Oh! How I was knocked down! I was shocked!! This guy, that I thought I had NO chance with, LIKES ME!
That was almost 4 years ago. And I'm still floored that this awesome guy likes loves me. Not to say that there hasn't been bumps and bruises along the way. HA! There's been a few battlefields that we have had to go through.
And sometimes I take for granted that my boyfriend is my best friend. And I don't want to ever do that. Because this is my best friend we're talking about ;) Hands down.
It's sometimes scary how well he knows me, many times a lot better than I know myself.
Yesterday we just passed another month anniversary{yes we're the ones that like to count every month}
So all in all I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you love for putting up with my crazy antics, my dorkiness, and my "I totally just wasn't thinking" moments. {because we both know how many of those I have}
Thank you. Because without you I would seriously be lost. You may think differently. But I know. You're a part of me babe!
{we ride together, we die together}
I love you!!!
♥
Love always,
Choo
Love your blog, I just found you through Danielle from Sometimes sweet. This is such a cute post, Love is amazing isn't it? Well nice to 'meet' you! Have a great Sunday!!
ReplyDelete-Steph
:) a very lovely post!
ReplyDelete