Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Traveling...

Hello!  Today was a great day! I decided to have a "sick day" from school,  then went bowling with The Boy and my cousin =]  WE had pizza after, and then finished it off with a movie and ice cream =]  Totally needed that little break!  I wish I took pics, but camera phone pics are not really all that great =[ 

Buuuut anyways =]  Yesterday I received a comment from Twila of twilasvintage.com about never traveling anywhere, and she asked where would be the places I would like to go, so I decided to do a post about it =]  

So I thought I would start within the US =]

Northern California
{It looks soooo beautiful up there!}


The Grand Canyon
Hawaii
{I know, so typical ;)}




New York
{One day!!!}

Now outside of the US

Prince Edward Island

Paris, France



Italy


There are so many places I would like to visit, but these are definitely at the top of my list =]

Have a good night/day!

xoxo,
Jess









2 comments:

  1. FUN! I wanna go to all of those places too! I've been to California & New York already...I'm hoping my next trip will be Hawaii! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess