So tomorrow is my birthday, and seriously this past year has seemed to FLY by. No joke. I also totally SUCKED at posting at this blog, I got into tumblr a little bit more. You can check it out here.
I just wanted to do a little recap of my goals of my year.
♥ Get a tattoo--didn't happen, I didn't really know what I wanted and didn't want to make that mistake of getting a tattoo that I didn't love. ♥ Make at least one handmade thing for each family member for Christmas--ehh...didn't happen either..haha! Work got the best of me! ♥ ♥ Buy a {good} camera--no $ = no camera! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Start a 365 photo series, post every single one on flickr--I think this lasted all of 15 days haha! ♥ Learn how to crochet amigurumi--books are so hard to learn by! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Transfer to APU--I changed my major, so therefor different school ♥ ♥ Get another job to replace In-n-Out, one that I might possibly enjoy--I actually don't mind In-n-Out too much anymore, plus I'm getting more hours so I can't complain! ♥ Take a ceramics class--Those classes fill up so quickly!! ♥ Learn to sew--kinda lost that drive haha ♥ Write and send handwritten letters to ones I love--sadly didn't do this one, I actually forgot this one ♥ ♥ So 10 out of 20 isn't bad, especially since I forgot about the list halfway through the year! haha! Here's to 21!! xoxo, Jess |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess