{via weheartit; don't know the original source:/}
Yes I know! I'm about 2 weeks too late on this whole New Years resolution thing. But I really wanted to think about them, and write things down that really meant something to me.
1. Take advantage of my gym pass. I'm fortunate that I am able to afford a gym pass, so I really need to get my butt into the gym!
2. Document my life better. I want to be able to look back and see how this period of my life was.
3. Drink more water. Nothing special, but I would like to make this a habit this year.
4. Use my time more efficently. The internet may be awesome, but it's also a huge distraction. I would love if I can be a bit more focused this year.
5. Go on more 'real' dates with G. Although we may hang out and go to the gym together, we also need to get out more! It doesn't necessarily need to cost anything, just something to get us out of the usual routine. =]
Also I decided to have a 'word of the year' except I chose two.
CREATE
and
CHOOSE
I want to be able to create more memories, create more projects, and essentially be more creative.
And I can choose to be more productive, choose to really apply myself, and choose to have an awesome year!
And that's it! I didn't want to try too many resolutions due to the fact that my birthday is in January, so I get to start my birthday goals list as well. =]
xoxo,
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess