1. Nightly video chats with my bestie. I love that we got into this little habit this week of talking to each other every night over video chat, a nice way to end each day!
2. Having a ton of Christmas candy left still. It shows that I do, in fact, have self control =]
3. My kitty, Nobie. I may sound like a crazy cat lady, but I don't care! I love that little white furball, and the love she shows me!
4. My student's awesome mom. She is seriously SO sweet, and I am so lucky to be able to work for her!
5. My boyfriend. I will probably say this in every TT post, but I really am very lucky to have such an awesome guy in my life, that is willing to deal with my weirdness, and even though we may get on each other's nerves every once in a while, I really can't picture my life without him!
6. Netflix. Being able to watch movies and tv shows while cleaning my room from my computer is pretty awesome.
7. The fact that today is payday. SO glad. Bills suck!
8. Slipper socks. My feet are always cold, they keep them warm, 'nuff said. ;)
9. Finishing my new years resolutions. Better late than never right?
10. Finishing my 21 before 22 list. I'm so excited to start working on that list! This is going to be a fun year!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo,
Jess
P.S New Years resolutions on le blog later, and 21 before 22 list tomorrow!
5. My boyfriend. I will probably say this in every TT post, but I really am very lucky to have such an awesome guy in my life, that is willing to deal with my weirdness, and even though we may get on each other's nerves every once in a while, I really can't picture my life without him!
6. Netflix. Being able to watch movies and tv shows while cleaning my room from my computer is pretty awesome.
7. The fact that today is payday. SO glad. Bills suck!
8. Slipper socks. My feet are always cold, they keep them warm, 'nuff said. ;)
9. Finishing my new years resolutions. Better late than never right?
10. Finishing my 21 before 22 list. I'm so excited to start working on that list! This is going to be a fun year!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo,
Jess
P.S New Years resolutions on le blog later, and 21 before 22 list tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess