Friday, January 13, 2012

{21 before 22}


AGH!!  haha Today is my birthday and I'm really excited, not only is this a 'big' birthday, I'm just really happy to be able to spend time with all my loved ones, and 4 days off of work isn't too shabby either!  Today I'll be hanging out with my sissy/bestie, and then later with my love.  And tomorrow I'll be having dinner with the whole family! ♥

I have compiled another list of goals to complete this year.  They are more of a checklist variety and less vague in a sense =]
Here we go!

1. Get a tattoo
2. Complete a half marathon
3. Read at least 50 'fun' books
4. Photograph and process at least 5 rolls of film in my old SLR
5. Buy a DSLR and use it!
6. Go to SeaWorld
7. Photograph and process 1 roll of film in my diana
8. Go to a jazz concert of club
9. Build a blanket fort
10. Don't drink soda for 1 month
11. Learn to crochet
12. Wreck a journal
13. Go camping
14. Buy a record player
15. Run 365 miles
16. Learn how to play 'Call of Duty'
17. Visit more of LA(griffith observatory, the library, museums, etc.)
18. Keep my room clean for 30 days straight
19. Get an iPhone
20. Cook/bake at least 10 new to me recipes
21. Make blogging a habit

I'm excited to knock out this list!

xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess