Saturday, February 20, 2010

and it's contagious...

Oh blog! I have been HORRIBLE in posting anything lately. =[  Valentines day was pretty good, although The Boy and I were so tired from work the night before that we mostly bummed around=] And then on monday we went on a trip to the zoo, it was so crowded though!
meerkats!


sleepy lions =]


{he hates this pic, and I love it, go figure}

Oh blog, this week has just not been my week.  You know those days where things are just not going your way at all?  Well that was my week =p
There were some nice parts don't get me wrong, for instance on thursday I had an interview for a job, which I got! So now I have a second job as a at home tutor for a tutoring company =D
Which is perfect because at least it gives me a background for when I finally am able to become a teacher.  But all in all I am sooooo happy that school is going to start on Monday, so I'll be able to be busy with something. {although I know by midterms I'm going to be counting down the days until summer hehe}

Ok time to clean up the house before work =p
but here's a few pretty pics. =]






{can't wait for spring!!!}

xoxo, 
jess

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy spring and the zoo!! Two of my favorite things on earth :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess