Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Favorites ♥

My sunday favorites for the week!
I hope you enjoy them :)

1. This outfit, it's simple, but pretty, love it!

2. This puppy! yes, I'm obsessed...haha
{I mean look at that face, it's just way too cute!}

{via google}

3. Love the photo, but more importantly the meaning

{via weheartit}

4. This apron, so pretty!


5. Amazing!

{via weheartit}

6. Hilarious as well as adorable!  A huge plushie fat cell!


7. I've been looking for a khaki blazer, these two are perfect, but also out of my budget :(
Found one!! At Target! =D whoo hoo!
 


8. I so would.

Have a happy sunday and a great week!

xoxo,
Jess



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love #5. Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that #1 outfit. so adorable. your blog is really really cute. :]
    ♥ jenna

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess